RSFC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people and we believe that all young people have a right to learn in a supportive, caring and safe environment which includes the right to protection from all types of abuse including:
- Physical Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Forced Marriage and Honour Based Violence
. We have a Safeguarding Policy that is updated annually and designated members of staff:
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Helen Dainty Assistant Principal.
- Deputy Safeguarding Leads – Sarah Stroud & Nick Vile, Lead Student Performance and Development Leader.
If you have any Child Protection concerns for yourself or about another person you can inform your SPDL.